Monday, October 22, 2012

Kand nail plate CK-04: take #1

I could hardly wait to take time to try the Kand nail plate from Born pretty store, but indeed I had to wait because of all of my responsibilities I had. In the end, the time had come and here is what I wore! :)

I started with Essence Show Your Feet polish Pop Pastel Blue. I had a bit of a problem with it, but I’m starting to realize it is another one of those issues of the color – just like a creme yellow, it’s hard to apply it evenly and not streaky. (my first try was actually with a light blue S-he polish and it ended up horribly, maybe I’ll put pictures on my blog some other time)

IMG_5841 IMG_5843 

I’ve read somewhere, that Essence Gleam In Blue was a good polish for stamping, so I chose that one. I realize that my stamping skills are not perfect (yet!) ;) but here’s what I ended up with:

IMG_5848  IMG_5845
I know that the black polish made for stamping left a prettier pattern (more precise), but I really liked this manicure nevertheless. Of course I didn’t stop here, I couldn’t resist putting matte top coat on…

IMG_5849 IMG_5852 
…and so I liked it even more! :))

I’d be happy if you used my code in Born Pretty Store, the offer of 10% off still stands. :) This is the plate I used: 42 Cute Patterns Quadrate Nail Art Stamp Template CK-04 http://www.bornprettystore.com/cute-patterns-french-nail-image-stamp-template-series-models-p-2573.html and here’s my review of it - click

Born Pretty Store banner 
Thanks for checking this out! I hope you like it too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment