Friday, September 28, 2012

Kand nail stamping image plate CK-04 review

Hello! I finally have time to write a new post on my blog! :))) I’m so happy about that, because I’ve got something great to show to you ;)

As you know from my previous post, I got contacted by Born Pretty store, an internet nail art retailer. They’ve asked me to review a product for them so they sent me what I longed for for some time now – a Kand nail stamping image plate CK-04! It only took 10 days for the package to arrive to Slovenia!

IMG_5740

Other than a bump in the corner the plate was intact and was protected by a blue plastic film which had to be taken off before you could use it:

IMG_5743

And here’s what it looks like:

IMG_5744

I’m sorry, but I had to take the photo at an angle, otherwise the plate would mirror my camera ;)

After I peeled off the blue film it was time to try it out! :) I only had a short amount of time to do it, so I chose to stamp all the designs on a piece of paper and here you can see what they look like:

IMG_5748

I’m so happy I have this, I had no trouble using it except for the very first pattern which has finer lines, but I handled that one as well. The plate is nicely engraved and I can’t wait to use it on my nails (by the way – I find it much easier to stamp designs on nails than on paper for the surface of the nail is much smaller and on paper every bit of excess polish gets shown if you are not careful ;)).

There is one important thing about these Kand plates that the blogger community keeps talking about – the size of these designs. Yes, they are small, but my nails are small and quite short most of the time, I don’t think I’ll have any problems with the size (ok, maybe I’ll have to stamp my thumb nail twice). I only remembered to take a photo of the patterns next to a ruler after I started writing the post ;) so here it is:

IMG_5751

Here is the link to the image plate: http://www.bornprettystore.com/cute-patterns-french-nail-image-stamp-template-series-models-p-2573.html Thank you Born Pretty store! :)))

If you like this or any other product on their page, the offer on the 10% discount for my readers still stands, just use the code “CHL91” :)

 CHL91

Do you like it? I know I love it! :) Take care ‘till next time and thanks for reading! :)

2 comments: