Saturday, November 24, 2012

NOTD: Gilded

Twilight – the saga I know (almost) nothing about and something that interests me like dust on a shelf. However, every year it brings about Essence’s awesome trend editions and this year’s was no exception! I thought I was going to buy all four polishes, but somehow sanity kicked in when I was at the stand and I left one shade (!) on the shelf – Edward’s love just seemed too much like last years Hunt me if you can (and I’ve read about that before, but was certain I was going to get it anyway). So this is how I became a proud owner of three new polishes from Essence’s Breaking Dawn Trend Edition (I also bought the lipstick, love that shimmer!).

The problem was, I was so in love with the Maybelline Colorama 145 I showed you in my last post, I didn’t want to take it off just yet. And since I’ve read that the golden A piece of forever polish from Breaking Dawn was good for stamping, I once again pulled out my Kand nail plate CK-04 that I got from Born Pretty Store. Here are the results:


IMG_6175

IMG_6180

IMG_6170 

And the last photo was taken in the daylight:

IMG_6202

You can see I wanted to have both polishes in my hand, boy it gave me trouble, LOL! :D But I love that combination!

If you like this stamping plate, you can get it here: 42 Cute Patterns Quadrate Nail Art Stamp Template CK-04 http://www.bornprettystore.com/cute-patterns-french-nail-image-stamp-template-series-models-p-2573.html and you can use my discount code CHL91

Born Pretty Store banner

Thanks for checking this out and feel free to leave a comment if you like it! :)

7 comments:

  1. Pismo so lepi! :) Že malo božični. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mene pa na jesen spominjajo :) Lepo zelo <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so envy of that! I tried to do something like that too and it was such a fail..please check it out in my blog and join my little community of friends in polish! :) http://nailsnoob.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you should try again, practice makes perfect (or at least better ;)) =)

      Delete
  4. OMG <3 your work :) instant follower :)

    join me:
    http://baroquefool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete