Sunday, July 8, 2012

A mini Depend haul – magnetic and holographic polishes

I have to show this!! I am so giddy, I’m like a little child! (IT’S SO FLUFFY, I’M GONNA DIE!! :DDD) I went to take a peek at our DM drugstore, and I saw the new collections from Depend, magnetic and holographic polishes! :drool:

Here are the pictures from the official Depend website:

 

All of the colors!!! I want them all!!! :droooool:

…of course… not possible ;) I’m on a very tight budget, so I chose to buy just one color of each, the price was 3,45€ per 5 ml polish. I have to say the promo pictures don’t do them justice, you have to see all the colors for yourselves, some of them are really really interesting and unusual! So here are my beauties, magnetic polish nr. 6006 and holographic nr. 2033 called Ocean Blue:

IMG_4798

IMG_4800

IMG_4802

 

….aaahhhhhh, the beauty! :PPPPP I pressed the magnet to the bottle of the magnetic polish, you can see the pattern in the picture. Can’t wait to paint them on, hopefully I’ll have time to do that soon…

Are you as freaked out about these polishes as I am? :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment