Sunday, July 8, 2012

Depend holographic polish nr. 2033 Ocean blue

Yes, I found time to try on my Depend holographic polish Ocean blue and I love it!!

A photo indoors with flash:

IMG_4838

 

And two photos in the sunlight:

 IMG_4841

IMG_4842

 

The formula is a bit funny in my opinion, it is thick enough, but quite sheer if you put in on in thin layers. Two medium layers would probably suffice, but I put three, because I painted too unevenly – I’ll know next time. And because there is only 5 ml of polish in the bottle, I’m thinking of using this polish for layering.

What do you think? :)))) 

6 comments:

  1. Vsi zdej palijo po teh Depend holotih, še pocebej telem Ocean Blue... Bom morala še jaz :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma če bi si lahko privoščla, bi si ful barv privoščla ;)) Če pa so sicer vse ostale znamke s holoti tako drage :(( (ok, posamezne nižjecenovne firme še majo tu pa tam kakega holota, samo ni pa take izbire barv...)

      Delete
  2. Pravi poletni odtenek. Kot bi bila na morju!

    Pa zelo lepe nohte imaš, moram dodati. :)

    ReplyDelete