Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bourjois 10 days nr. 19 manicure + stamping

Hello! :)

For today's manicure I chose the Bourjois 10 days polish number 19. I have two shades from this Bourjois collection, but I have to say, I don't like the special brush. I'm really clumsy with it :/ But I really like the shades, so the brushes won't keep me from using them :) Sooooo.... here are the pictures:


First two with flash:





And one without it:




I cannot believe what my camera does to the color... it is so hard to catch an accurate shade :/ I also used an Essence Better than gel nails top sealer, which I really like, but the brush has some bristles that stick out and it sometimes streaks my nails... sorry, I'll take care of it!

Anyway, I didn't want to end my manicure here, so I got my stamping equipment out :PP


Here is the end result:






I have to say, at first I was not really pleased with it, but then I got used to it. Trial and error is one way of learning ;)

I stamped a few layers, the first layer of pansies was done with Essence Circus Circus LE polish nr. 04 Cotton candy. On it I stamped different flowers with Konad Princess special polish Violet pearl and for the top layer I stamped a butterfly with Essence stamp me silver. For the stamping top coat I always use the Barry M 3 in 1 polish, it's the best in my experience, it doesn't ruin the stampings.


It's not perfect, but I like it :)


Thanks for checking it out, have fun until next time! ;)


2 comments: